Pumpkin-Spiced Brain Food Latte & New Year Reflections
Dec 16, 2018
I do some of my best thinking on Sundays. This time of year combined with a Sunday and I get to share a few things with you to help to relieve some of the stress of this time of year.
Here, I'm sharing this latte recipe (below) and my new year advice.
Cozy up, click through and see if you can define a brand new year!
View this post on Instagram
MICHELE'S PUMPKIN-SPICED BRAIN FOOD LATTE
- 1 standard brew of your favorite Nespresso coffee (Original or Vertuo), a double espresso press or substitute with 5 oz. strongly brewed French Press coffee.
- 2 Tbsp. MCT Oil
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage (I like Silk Coconut-Almond blend)
- 2 Squirts liquid Stevia sweetener
- A dash of B's Pumpkin Spice Blend (recipe below)
3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice (optional)
1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves.
Mix the spices together in a small bowl and take a little whiff.
Store the mixture in a clean small jar or spice container.
- Brew coffee.
- While brewing warm coconut milk and add MCT oil. Whisk together until blended. If you have a milk warmer/steamer device, use this to heat and combine the milk and oil.
- Pour coffee into your favorite mug 3/4 full. Add warmed milk mixture to fill your cup.
- Sprinkle B's Pumpkin Spice Blend on top to garnish.
- Mix if you like or drink it in layers.