Make A Mid-Year Confidence Turn-aroundJun 20, 2022
Happy Solstice today as we mark the halfway mark of our planet’s trip around the sun this year.
My closet friends know I love a solstice. In the summer, it’s the longest day of the year (today). In the winter, it’s the shortest and being in Northern Alberta, it’s always an awe-inspiring day.
The sun won’t set until 9:51 pm tonight.
I love that, but I also love what this turn-around represents.
It’s a chance to do some reflection and journal work:
- Pinpoint your significant transitions of the last six months.
- Recognize your evolution.
- Find meaning and maturity in your choices.
- Align your focus on what you’re learning in life.
- Prepare your intentions and confidence for what’s next.
- Boost your gratitude for another half-year spin around the sun.
So happy Solstice to you. Which of the above will you be doing today?
- Need help with it? Get your copy in any format you love - ebook, paperback, audiobook - and grab the companion journal too! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY
Get New Posts Straight To Your Inbox!
Join my email community to receive the latest news, updates, releases and invitations.
Your information is never shared. Unsubscribe anytime.